11/4/11

Apocalypse

      I'm currently playing a huge apocalypse. We're doing a three way battle (three teams of one). I'm using my Tau and Necrons, about 68,000 points though I could of brought on more. Glenn, my friend, is using about 61,000 points of Imperial Guard (with 3 Baneblades proxied). And my other friend, Krister is using 61,000 pt of Orks. Krister doesnt have that many points however, so he has done a ridiculous amount of proxy. We're talking Stompas, a battle fortress, special characters and whatever else, making up for the 3,000 points he doesnt have.
       But it is definately BIG. We have a 6' by 8' table, linked to another 4' by 6' table. I'll be sure to take some pics and give a few details when we finish
    

1 comment:

  1. Just finished, I'll give a basic run down soon. But, for the record, i won.

    ReplyDelete