12/2/11

Apocalypse


   This game of apocalypse was played as a three way battle instead of two sides. I had about 6,800pt of Necrons and Tau, the Orks had 6,100pt (alot of proxy though), And the imperial Guard had 6,100pt. 
   The board was a 6' by 8' connected to a 6' by 4' table. We had 9 objectives, three of which were the leaders of each of our armies. Mine was the Nightbringer, the Orks was Ghazghkull Thraka, and the Imperial Guard's was Creed. *Note: The Necrons were played using the old codex as the new one was not yet out.




    A key part that really helped me against the Orks was seeker missles. I had tons of them and with them I killed his 3 dreadnoughts, a trukk, and Ghazghkull himself. Early in the game the Ork player also foolishly placed his 30 Boyz with a special character near my Nightbringer. The Nightbringer then used etheric tempest to blow the whole squad off the board before they could even lay a finger on me.
   In the end I won the game with three objectives and I would have easily gotten more the next round. The Imperial Guard had 1 and the Orks had none.

I'm sorry that this isn't an actual battle report, as I have decided to get a camera and do video reports soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment